Arfenhouse Teh Movie 4!!! Arfenhouse Teh Movie 4!!!

Sweet lol

I liked it, it was different, funny... I loved the voice at the beginning, the diff animation style, what they were saying... How long did it take you to write all those names at the end? lol Anyways good job keep it up.

Bad Guys Go To Hell Bad Guys Go To Hell

I love you

OMFG WOW i love the animations u make. I think theyre hilarious. Great job man, keep it up!
Papa! Sven! Papa!! Sven!!! lmao
btw ur one of my fave authors now

ChrisNosal responds:

Thanks.

BadGuys2:AppeasingTheGods BadGuys2:AppeasingTheGods

Now that's my kind of humour!

Good graphics and animation, i liked ur style. I love this movie. Its really funny. All it is is people talking pretty much, but its great. the tribe people blaming each other, and the turnips, and the talking stone head... Wow. U g2 make more of this! Like look at how high your score is, lots of people love it so don't disappoint us, make more and keep up the great work!

Ryo the ninja KID ep 2 Ryo the ninja KID ep 2

Awesome!

Wow, great job! Simple graphics yet they're really nice, and nice smooth animation, wicked 3D. Tons of fabulous music. Cool action, good story, overall great. Keep it up!

KILLZ-OWN KILLZ-OWN

Lol nice

I liked it man. Decent Graphics, ok animation, good sound. I loved the talking at the end, my friends and I were just joking about that whole discussion bout women and the toilet seat. I loved the sound and the voice acting in that scene, and the way they talked, the things they said. Overall, it was pretty decent. Good job, keep it up.

Black Knights Episode 1 Black Knights Episode 1

I liked it

It was pretty good. You should fix the spelling mistakes, and the voices. I liked the sounds, like the hoof beats and the swords clashing and all, but the voices were not loud enough and sucked. Make the animation smoother and you've got some top quality stuff here.

Surface Surface

Wow

Is this ever long! What a great story, must've taken forever to write then animate. I love this story, the animation and sound are great. I can't wait to see what happens. Keep up the great work!

Fowl Injection Fowl Injection

Where's The Sound?!?

This was pretty good but without sound.... I don't know what you're thinking, sound is half the movie and yours doesnt have any so it's not so great. Good animation and graphics but do yourself a favour and put in some sound!

Xombie: Chapter 6 Xombie: Chapter 6

TO BE CONTINUED!?!?

OMFG that was awesome! I saw Xombie Ch. 6 on the front page and I knew it would be great, as usual. Right now the score is 4.64, thats amazing but you deserve it. This is like the greatest thing ever. The sound blew me away. But to be continued!? Come on I don't want to wait any longer, it was as good as and great show on TV and I wanna keep watching it! Keep up the spectacular work and hurry up finishing the next one!

Chicken tunafish gopher? Chicken tunafish gopher?

It was pretty funny

But it just gets annoying after the 1st 2 times. It was really great at first. Good job.